A pull print solution reduces unclaimed print jobs and increases efficiency. Users can print to a secure network, authenticate with ease, and retrieve jobs when necessary, even on the go.
Topics: managed print services, printer security, Securemanagedprint, Managedprintservices, Worldsmostsecureprinters, hpprint, HP, printersecurity, HP Access Control, print business, MFP, Printing
HP Pledges to Make Every Page Printed Forest Positive, Carbon Neutral and Part of a Circular Economy
Mar 19, 2019 (3BL Media via COMTEX) -- SOURCE:HP, Inc.
- The company reached its goal of 100% zero deforestation with its HP-branded paper two years ahead of schedule  , and is on track to achieve zero deforestation of its paper-based packaging by 2020 - marking a major milestone in the company's journey toward a forest positive future.
- HP's vision is to deliver carbon neutral offerings; HP customers have reported a 33% annual reduction in carbon emissions, energy consumption, and cost per device with HP's Managed Print Services  .
- The company's line of printers supports closed-loop recycled plastics, specific products made with up to 30% closed-loop, post-consumer plastics [1.]
- HP announces new energy efficient EcoSmart LaserJet printer and EcoSmart black toner with lower melt temperatures that result in lower energy consumption  .
- HP supplies study reveals over 50% of today's US workforce expects employers to commit to sustainable practices and this impacts employee recruitment, retention and advocacy  .
Topics: hpprint, HP, sustainability, HPReinvent, Enrique Lores President HP Inc, print business, Forest Stewardship Council