When it comes to the best printers, copiers, and multifunction printers (MFPs), HP has the competition beat hands down. With maximum uptime and the world's most secure printers and copiers, choosing HP as your printing and copying device of choice is a no brainer.
A pull print solution reduces unclaimed print jobs and increases efficiency. Users can print to a secure network, authenticate with ease, and retrieve jobs when necessary, even on the go.
Mar 19, 2019 (3BL Media via COMTEX) -- SOURCE:HP, Inc.
- The company reached its goal of 100% zero deforestation with its HP-branded paper two years ahead of schedule  , and is on track to achieve zero deforestation of its paper-based packaging by 2020 - marking a major milestone in the company's journey toward a forest positive future.
- HP's vision is to deliver carbon neutral offerings; HP customers have reported a 33% annual reduction in carbon emissions, energy consumption, and cost per device with HP's Managed Print Services  .
- The company's line of printers supports closed-loop recycled plastics, specific products made with up to 30% closed-loop, post-consumer plastics [1.]
- HP announces new energy efficient EcoSmart LaserJet printer and EcoSmart black toner with lower melt temperatures that result in lower energy consumption  .
- HP supplies study reveals over 50% of today's US workforce expects employers to commit to sustainable practices and this impacts employee recruitment, retention and advocacy  .
The HP LaserJet Printers and MFPs have a very nice free feature that allows you to send a print job to a LaserJet Printer or MFP and the print job will be stored on the machine until it is released using a PIN number. This feature is called Job Storage. It's completely free and built into just about every HP LaserJet Printer and MFP print driver.
Welcome to part 5 of 5 in my series, Danger in Plain Sight. In the last article, we shared some of the solutions that plague one of the most vulnerable parts of your network: your printers, copiers, and MFP's. Here, in our closing article, I will share some recommended next steps you should take to protect your devices better, regardless of which manufacturer created them.
In today’s fast-paced world of ever changing technology, I think we can all agree... our expectations are set high. Long gone are the times of signing copier leases with no flexibility. In fact, those leases only made sense back when the internet didn't exist! They simply do not meet the demands set by consumers today, and should not be utilized in the managed print world.