All too often we have new healthcare clients sign up for our Managed Print Services who have been taken advantage of through an existing copier lease.
A pull print solution reduces unclaimed print jobs and increases efficiency. Users can print to a secure network, authenticate with ease, and retrieve jobs when necessary, even on the go.
Although printer security is often overlooked, there are several steps healthcare IT managers can take to properly secure their printer ecosystem.
Mar 19, 2019 (3BL Media via COMTEX) -- SOURCE:HP, Inc.
- The company reached its goal of 100% zero deforestation with its HP-branded paper two years ahead of schedule  , and is on track to achieve zero deforestation of its paper-based packaging by 2020 - marking a major milestone in the company's journey toward a forest positive future.
- HP's vision is to deliver carbon neutral offerings; HP customers have reported a 33% annual reduction in carbon emissions, energy consumption, and cost per device with HP's Managed Print Services  .
- The company's line of printers supports closed-loop recycled plastics, specific products made with up to 30% closed-loop, post-consumer plastics [1.]
- HP announces new energy efficient EcoSmart LaserJet printer and EcoSmart black toner with lower melt temperatures that result in lower energy consumption  .
- HP supplies study reveals over 50% of today's US workforce expects employers to commit to sustainable practices and this impacts employee recruitment, retention and advocacy  .
A Managed Print Services program is the consolidation and management of an organization’s copiers, printers and multifunction devices under a unified program. The MPS vendor owns and manages the equipment and provides the supplies, service, and support eliminating the need to purchase or lease printers and copiers.
Research Shows That the “Humble Printer” Remains a Security Blind Spot