A pull print solution reduces unclaimed print jobs and increases efficiency. Users can print to a secure network, authenticate with ease, and retrieve jobs when necessary, even on the go.
Mar 19, 2019 (3BL Media via COMTEX) -- SOURCE:HP, Inc.
- The company reached its goal of 100% zero deforestation with its HP-branded paper two years ahead of schedule  , and is on track to achieve zero deforestation of its paper-based packaging by 2020 - marking a major milestone in the company's journey toward a forest positive future.
- HP's vision is to deliver carbon neutral offerings; HP customers have reported a 33% annual reduction in carbon emissions, energy consumption, and cost per device with HP's Managed Print Services  .
- The company's line of printers supports closed-loop recycled plastics, specific products made with up to 30% closed-loop, post-consumer plastics [1.]
- HP announces new energy efficient EcoSmart LaserJet printer and EcoSmart black toner with lower melt temperatures that result in lower energy consumption  .
- HP supplies study reveals over 50% of today's US workforce expects employers to commit to sustainable practices and this impacts employee recruitment, retention and advocacy  .
Welcome to part 5 of 5 in my series, Danger in Plain Sight. In the last article, we shared some of the solutions that plague one of the most vulnerable parts of your network: your printers, copiers, and MFP's. Here, in our closing article, I will share some recommended next steps you should take to protect your devices better, regardless of which manufacturer created them.
Topics: managed print, Atlanta, copier, managed print services, printer security, Copier security, network security, end point security, Securemanagedprint, SMPS, Managedprintservices, mps, Worldsmostsecureprinters, enterpriseprintsecurity, hpfuturesmart, Hpsurestart, printersthatprotect, hpprint, HP
In today’s fast-paced world of ever changing technology, I think we can all agree... our expectations are set high. Long gone are the times of signing copier leases with no flexibility. In fact, those leases only made sense back when the internet didn't exist! They simply do not meet the demands set by consumers today, and should not be utilized in the managed print world.
It's time to take some medicine. In the previous three parts of this series of five articles, we talked about the danger lurking inside of our networks, how it goes undefended and how the risks manifest. In this article, we’re ready to discuss the solutions.
Topics: managed print services, printer, printer security, Copier security, network security, end point security, Securemanagedprint, Managedprintservices, mps, Worldsmostsecureprinters, enterpriseprintsecurity, hpfuturesmart, Hpsurestart, printersthatprotect, hpprint
This is part 3 of a 5-part series about one of the most significant and often overlooked danger to your I.T. environment... Your Printers and MFPs. In Parts 1 & 2, we spoke about the vulnerabilities and reframed our view on modern printers. In part three, we are going to dive into how some of these threats are realized and what they can do.